India is the fifth largest in the world economy by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). In 2019, India became a $2.7 trillion economy, having added one trillion US dollars in the last five years. The vision is to become a $5 trillion economy by 2024-25.
Finance is the pillar of any economy and is required for propelling the economic development of the country. It is characterized by the study and management of money which includes budgeting, saving, borrowing/lending and forecasting; along with investments and other financial instruments.
Torque has assisted numerous organizations in the finance sector for over a decade. In the process, we have:
- Managed the communication to investors through media and non-media avenues for clients.
- Assisted clients in venture fund representation, policy advocacy on venture funds, venture fund profile management, fund raising campaign for venture funds, and global investor association engagement.
- Drafted annual reports and dealt with compliance communication management of quarterly and annual communication.
- Worked with brands on their pre-IPO and reputation building by driving strategic pre-IPO communication to investors, financial community and sector specific groups.
- We continue to manage and assist clients for interactions with the media on their sales and quarterly results.
- Re-engineer brands by managing their communication to media, engage in corporate and financial restructuring communication, and create a positive image in the eyes of the public at large.
- Assist in building brands and profiles, investor summits and CSR, and global fund management.